Find the St. Augustine senior care that's right for you and your family.
Assisted living to meet your loved ones' needs
Assisted Living, Memory Care & Senior Living Services in St. Augustine, FL
When you’re looking for senior living options for you or your loved ones for an assisted living community, memory care neighborhood, skilled nursing care or long-term nursing care, you’ve come to the right place. We can help find the community that’s right for you. Our community offers all of these services and the assurance of a Life Plan Community in World Golf Village near historic St. Augustine, convenient to Jacksonville and the First Coast region.
Residents love knowing that they have a plan for the rest of their life in place, with a full continuum of healthcare and supportive services offered at one community. Plus, benefit from the personal assurance choosing a Life Plan Community that is part of the family of Westminster Communities of Florida. Our organization is a fiscally strong, financially sound not-for-profit organization with 22 communities and more than 7,000 residents throughout Florida.
Understand your options: Does my loved one need independent living, assisted living, memory care or nursing care?
For seniors who need extra assistance with the activities of daily living, a service called Assisted Living can help. We offer Assisted Living in St. Augustine to support seniors with daily living tasks such as:
- Assistance with bathing or showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed or a chair, eating, walking or using the bathroom
- Medication management for those who have difficulty organizing or remembering
- Assurance of nurses and nursing aides available to support when needed
They can also enjoy the benefits of living at a Life Plan Community in or Continuing Care Retirement Community in St. Augustine, with a full continuum of care and priority access to supportive services like skilled nursing care, therapy and rehabilitation and pharmacy services.
An increasing number of older adults are living with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. A Memory Care community in Jacksonville, like Westminster St. Augustine, can help with a supportive environment purposefully designed to provide a stimulating and life-enriching experience.
- Innovative memory support programming based on a Montessori model
- Delicious dining options crafted for their needs, called “Small Bites”
- Customized personal spaces and comfortable visiting areas for visitors and guests
- A secure, gated neighborhood with freedom to wander and explore, including an outdoor memory garden
Plus residents of our memory support community in World Golf Village gain the assurance of being part of a Life Plan Community. If skilled nursing services or therapy and rehabilitation are needed, residents gain priority access at Westminster St. Augustine.
After a stay in the hospital, we can help seniors get back on their feet and doing the things they love with nursing care, therapy and rehabilitation. We offer a full program of therapy and rehab services, eligible to be paid by Medicare, to help restore mobility and function after a surgery or hospital stay.
- Skilled nursing care provided by nurses and nursing aides
- Outpatient therapy offered seven days per week
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy
Best of all, residents of our nursing care in St. Augustine enjoy all of the amenities of our manicured, country club-style campus in beautiful World Golf Village, like walking paths, outdoor gardens, a beauty and barber salon, library and more.